Indication: With mild to severe acne
- Aloe Vera – contains enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins A and C which is good for
dry skin and many others skin issues. With all these benefits. Aloe vera is definitely
good for face its suitable for any skin types so you can apply on sensitive skin as
- Retinol – works to stimulate collagen production and accelerate skin turnover
smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and fading acne marks, discoloration and
blemishes in the process.
- Beta Glucan – works twofold to soothe and calm irritated skin and as an effective
anti-ager to firm and plump fine lines and wrinkles.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate – the high concentration of potassium azeloyl
diglycinate not only fades dark spots and brightens dull areas.
- Green Tea – it’s an anti-inflammatory, it also soothes rosacea, facial redness, and acne.